:: Re: [DNG] eudev status
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam Borowski
À: David Hare
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] eudev status
On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 03:48:16AM +0000, David Hare wrote:
> From memory, my eudev package builds were named *udev* not *eudev*
> because of problems with "provides:" not being enough to satisfy udev
> dependency requirements of other packages. I even tried "dummy" udev
> packages at one point but that seemed messy.

You didn't provide a version, did you? Alternatively, if you did this long
ago enough, you might have hit a tool which didn't support versioned
Provides: yet.

Having two packages share the same name leads to no end of trouble.

--
Autotools hint: to do a zx-spectrum build on a pdp11 host, type:
./configure --host=zx-spectrum --build=pdp11