:: [DNG] eudev status
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Haines Brown
A: Dng
Assumpte: [DNG] eudev status
I just received an automated message informing me that I have not been
active on the list for some time. This gives me an excuse to ask a
question or two.

I installed jessie-beta on a disk some time ago, and off hand it boots
and runs just fine. However I didn't migrate it to from my current Debian
Wheezy because I was waiting for the eudev/vdev/udev issue to be
resolved, figuring that migrating up from present udev to one of the
others could well be traumatic. I didn't want to do it on a system
on which I relied for work.

Two questions, if I may:

Is eudev being actively worked on, and is it likely to be in
the upcoming non-beta Jessie Devuan?

I hear complaints that there insufficient work being put into the Devuan
project. Is there a crisis because of lack of volunteers? Is it likely
that a non-beta Devuan Jessie will make the light of day in first half
of 2017?

Haines Brown