:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: "Your message…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: eden
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: "Your message was deemed inappropriate by the moderator."
On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Adam B. Levine
<adam@???> wrote:
> Is the content you're being asked to moderate actually spam,

No. It's real content by members of this list.

>or is this more
> a situation of someone disliking the opinion or conversation and trying to
> censor one or both sides of the conversation?

It doesn't seem to be for or against anything. The last message was
from Jason with the Subject "UK 4th place?: The Good Country
Rankings". All he did was quote a previous message, and add a one line
comment. The only "triggers" i could see were: a very long quote
(about 7 lines long); and the word "little" was in italics, thereby
changing the message from plain text to html. Neither of those things
have ever caused moderation before.

I don't know what is triggering this mailman request for
moderation, but it seems to be technical, not political. I moderate a
few times a week (mostly spam). I just wanted people to be aware that,
for some strange reason, the moderation queue is suddenly picking up
"false positives". So your message may be delayed, until i get around
to releasing it.

--
eden