:: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: "Your message was…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: eden
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: "Your message was deemed inappropriate by the moderator."
Hello all,

I seem to be the active moderator of the unsystem list. For the
most part it's dump the spam, blah, blah.

Lately i've been getting requests to moderate messages and the
system says i might want to use this as the response when i reject it
"Your message was deemed inappropriate by the moderator." Huh? I see
NO filters on the list. I dont' see anything that's triggering this.
I've been moderating for more than a year (2?), and i've never seen
this message before about a week ago. Perhaps the mailman program was
updated and there are new intrinsic rules i'm not aware of?

All i want to say is that, if your message is not getting through,
please allow a little time for me to "moderate" it.

--
eden