:: Re: [DNG] DocSprint Devuan, Decembe…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: hellekin
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] DocSprint Devuan, December, BXL
On 12/21/2016 01:09 AM, Steve Litt wrote:

> The concepts discussed are deep, far reaching, and branch off a long
> way from software. I have a feeling that reading this document
> carefully would teach me a lot more than software. This is a manifesto.

Thank you Steve, this is the most beautiful comment we've received so
far. Sorry for the hard wording. Some complexity requires bending the
language. Yes, reading carefully certainly is a key to understand
careful writing. Did you notice an Easter egg somewhere?

> One practical matter: The graphic is dysfunctional.

https://bxl.dyne.org/media/moments/3-devuan-ci.pdf is more suited for
you: it's PDF so you can adjust it to the size you need, and it appears
on white (and in colors!).

Cheers,

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/