:: Re: [DNG] make a proper mirror
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jaromil
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] make a proper mirror

dear zeanmi,

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016, zeanmi@??? wrote:

> Hi !
>
> How to make a proper mirror of https://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ ?
> debmirror [wheezy] seems to fail with jessie-updates (so i mirrored width
> wget). I previously downloaded debian jessie and jessie security from
> another mirror (because it's far faster from devuan.org) and i made a merge
> with symlinks but debmirror seems to have a problem with
> merged/dists/jessie-updates (it retrieves the jessie directory).
>
> https://auto.mirror.devuan.org/ does not support rsync, right ?

you are right in guessing, mirroring the repository is not yet
supported, for the way amprolla works. But its lead dev nextime is
working hard and almost there with version 2.0 of amprolla, which will
support also mirroring in its new course of development. Meanwhile we
have plans in place so that our infrastructure can well carry the load.

once it will be possible to do mirrors of the devuan package overlay,
this will be announced and documented. Many people around here are
asking for this.

ciao