:: Re: [DNG] aptitude gone mad with in…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Florian Zieboll
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] aptitude gone mad with installation requests
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 17:21:35 -0500
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> > On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 10:37:48PM +0100, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> >
> > and everything worked sanely. But aptitude is still misbehaving.

No idea, why apt would behave differently to aptitude. I just tried to
reproduce it, to no avail...

> Oh. except that apt-update tells me
>
> W: GPG error: http://download.opensuse.org Release: The following
> signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1476626585

That might be the problem.

> I have no idea why it would be looking at suse at all.
>
> By the way, my /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> root@notlookedfor:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list

How about 'cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*'? You seem to have packages
from an unreachable mirror installed, or apt wouldn't complain as it
does...

You could use 'aptitude search' to find those (temporarily) "obsolete"
packages.

f.