:: Re: [DNG] Won't boot after dist-upg…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Temas nuevos: [DNG] bindeb-pkg (Was: Won't boot after dist-upgrade)
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Won't boot after dist-upgrade
On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 05:34:41PM +0000, KatolaZ wrote:
> What I am trying to say is that you can donwload a vanilla kernel from
> www.kernel.org, e.g. one that does not have that bug (which seems to
> have been introduced by one of the Debian patches) and produce a deb
> package for it using kernel-package. You might find this tutorial
> somehow useful:
>
> https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/i386/ch08s06.html.en

I'd recommend against using kernel-package, it is basically unmaintained and
produces broken packages, at least for modern kernels. If you're trying to
compile a recent kernel, you'll be far better off using "make bindeb-pkg".

Meow!
--
u-boot problems can be solved with the help of your old SCSI manuals, the
parts that deal with goat termination. You need a black-handled knife, and