:: [DNG] Announcing the dev1galaxy.org…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Chandler Wise
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] Announcing the dev1galaxy.org forum
The Devuan community has a new gathering place - https://dev1galaxy.org -
the "officially unofficial Devuan forum" for the graybeard in all of us.
We chose FluxBB because the format is simple, understandable and familiar
to many long-time Linux users. There were a few growing pains the first few
weeks but now we're running smoothly and spam-free thanks to a mod that
requires answers to Linux/Devuan questions at registration. Thankfully the
bots seem to be Linux illiterate!

Do stop by to have a look and maybe you'll decide to stick around for a
while and share your expertise with like-minded Devuan users.

- The Dev1Galaxy Admins