:: Re: [DNG] Systemd-Illness in procps…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Aldemir Akpinar
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Systemd-Illness in procps.
On 5 December 2016 at 08:50, Joel Roth <joelz@???> wrote:

> Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > If there is no technical reason for it, is it spite?
>
> The natural tendency to grasp for a piece of technical
> candy, trying to play nicely with others who are all
> using it, to name two other
> possible reasons.
>

> > - Nate
> >
> > --
> >
> > "The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all
> > possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true."
> >
> > Ham radio, Linux, bikes, and more: http://www.n0nb.us
>
> --
> Joel Roth

Seems like it's been infected about 1.5 years ago.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/procps.git/commit/?id=e24f0f994ad3279eb387bea8cda907d4e6f61926

(Correct me if I'm wrong) I think the idea is to retrieve login details
from systemd-login for ps output. Is this information available on a
systemd system with normal syscalls I do not know.

--
aldemir