:: Re: [DNG] devuan on RPi2
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan on RPi2
Adding a note on the beta2 image:

# apt get install xorg terminator xdm fvwm

.. this crashes the RPi. After fixing the filesystem and running "dpkg --configure -a" I found that systemd was running. Why the hell ?!?

Upgrading from raspbian wheezy to devuan jessie + angband.pl and installing the same packages does not pull in systemd.

Nik