:: Re: [DNG] reportbug
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] reportbug

dear Klaus,

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

> is there any plan to get reportbug working in devuan too? It is one of
> the thinks I liked debian more than other distributions that using
> horrible bugzilla or even worse, launchpad.

while we are using gitlab' issues for now, there hasn't been any
strong reason against using also reportbug and Debian's bug reporting
infrastructure which is quite well integrated with other tools. What
we lack is a volunteer to take up this task, since all developers
involved are already fully engaged with what is going on.

you and others reading are very welcome to take up this task or even
better help form a team that can install and maintain a Devuan BTS.

ciao