:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Riseup
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Caleb James DeLisle
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Riseup
They tweeted this last night:
https://twitter.com/riseupnet/status/801902121150869504

The specific wording says to me "we got an NSL but it's not covering *everything*"
"we're suing now and we'll tell you as much as we can when we can".

I would say yes, technically Obama could stop this from happening until January
but the "transition" is underway so the new NSA boss is able to ask the old NSA
boss to do stuff already.

Thanks,
Caleb