:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Riseup
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] Riseup
I got word they have been uncharacteristically quiet in the IRC channel and
then when they did start to talk about something, they were specifically asked
about the canary and they "ignored" the question, no response.

I'd have to guess that Trump is making some effort to deal with his detractors
before they become a thing.

Thanks,
Caleb