著者: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
題目: Re: [devuan-dev] moving towards the release candidate
On Wed, 23 Nov 2016, Alberto Zuin - Private wrote:

> IMHO, let's chose the faster option because now it's really important for us
> to release a RC as soon as possible.

yes. we'll be pushing for a beta2 just now that we have fixed the CD
offline install and the current blocker of the keyring update, both
too urgent to wait further.

meanwhile with help from Nextime and CenturionDan we are trying to
build the desktop related packages that are ready for deployement, not
pretending that the result will be the final desktop of Devuan as it
is designed, but should be getting closer to it at least.

right now we need help from you Alberto to understand why the gitlab
started being veery slow, just started happening approx 30m ago

as we are working on it, is rather important it doesnt fails us right
now, nor it undergoes any kind of update during the release period.
I have no access to it so I cannot check myself

thanks!

ciao