著者: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
題目: Re: [devuan-dev] moving towards the release candidate

heya,

I resend this after subscribing golinux and parazyd who were still
missing from this list, which has been barely used in the past anyway

quoting my mail from few minutes ago below, let me add that the test
is actually succesful, with the last devuan-keyring fix by nextime

https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/devuan-keyring/commit/ecd2bd775de0b927484d66bc6aa9b6e2b823db9d

we can confirm that the the CD/DVD install now works offline.

looking forward on more constructive comments to move us towards the
next release, which will likely be a release candidate.

best