:: Re: [unSYSTEM] World System Schema.…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: psy
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] World System Schema...
psy:
>> irrational beliefs -> government = state = violence -> conflicts ->
>> war = destruction of life & property -> poverty
>
> Amazing description using "irrational thinking" as source. Thanks for
> share it ;-)

But, I think that we can fix "global scope" of that "chain" a bit more
because, it is possible to deduce from it that 'poverty' is directly
related with 'irrational beliefs' and this is not really like this,
almost for some individuals (or religious groups).

For example, The Pope (for some Christians) is the person who have more
land properties 'legally' registered, which means that the richest
landowner on the world is an 'irrational' believer/deliverer.

So, maybe we need to add more concepts to your proposal to discover if
poverty starts with irrational beliefs.

Any suggestions?