:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Sesame Credit - The …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: psy
A: xiaziyna
CC: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Sesame Credit - The True Danger of Gamification

jamileh s.t.:
> That's crazy, but this reddit post says its not true :
> https://np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3nyulu/in_china_every_citizen_is_being_assigned_a_credit/cvsl88k/

I am waiting for news from some chinese friends. It's so disgusting to
be real!

Btw, this comment on video channel sounds interesting:

"Since I'm a citizen in China and is using Alipay (with real personal
information), hence I have Sesame Credit, I'd say that, in order to view
a friend's credit, you have to send an apply to the friend that allows
you two to see each other's credit. And even though friends are one of
the factor that can influence your sesame credit, if that happens, you
can only know it by looking at a radar diagram, that the "friend" factor
is lower, but you can't just know which friend of yours is having a low
credit (unless your friend who have a low credit allows you to see his
credit). After all, sesame credit is private information, not public
information, you can't just look at someone else's credit without
getting a permission. Unless there's a database leak of course, but that
would be another topic that has nothing to do with this topic we are
talking."

"Gamification" (statistics bureaucracy) as method to massive control
looks really plausible. We should have it in mind. And has sense as
possibility to by applied (using this terms proposed on the video or
others) on a future, just looking how societies are falling on the
"Like/Facebook/X" doctrine.

It looks crazy, but can be done...