:: Re: [DNG] Recent Security Update Di…
Página Principal
Autor: Miroslav Rovis
Para: dng
CC: aitor_czr
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Recent Security Update Discrepancy
Hi, trying to remedy for my successful manipulation...

The reply to this out-of-thread email sent to me is in the other thread:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/thread/20161110.172443.c36c6124.en.html#20161110.172443.c36c6124
to which this email that I am replying to, was a reply to.

So you can find my first reply where it belonged (but only after I
manipulated the email headers in my reply):
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20161112.210850.af43950d.en.html

On 161111-20:35+0100, aitor_czr wrote:

> Hi Miroslav,
>

> On 11/11/2016 01:00 PM, Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@???> wrote:
> > Thanks for replying.
> >
> > However, my attempts got bogged down at:
> >
> > virt-install playing poorly with grsecurity-hardened
> > https://forums.grsecurity.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4609

> Just so you know, grsecurity is included by default in the kernel 4.x of
> ascii :)
>
> Cheers,
>
>    Aitor.

I like the mail archives to be well readable and searchable for readers,
that was the reason I did this email headers manipulation, in with the
other thread. I hope I haven't exaggerated... ;-)

Regards!
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia