:: Re: [Libbitcoin] v3 API stability
Top Pagina
Auteur: Eric Voskuil
Aan: Police Terror
CC: libbitcoin
Onderwerp: Re: [Libbitcoin] v3 API stability
It's close, I've got a couple of things left to move around. I'm going to flatten chain::script, inline script::program and script::number, rename message::block_message and message_transaction_message and I am about to merge a change of hash_number into compact number with a redesign of uint256_t (once I've completed tests). Phillip is also working on statsd integration into log via a new sink. That's all we've got planned. Prob another week before that all comes together. Potentially unforeseen changes as the need arises in completing node/server/bx for release, but I don't anticipate anything presently except a caching optimization in blockchain that would impact chain_state.