:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Election and riots
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Bernd Jendrissek
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Election and riots
On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Amir Taaki <amir@???> wrote:
> Trump is a fascist / controlled opposition,

Do you mean fascism as in the merger of state and corporate power?
Because I don't clearly see Trump being that kind of fascist, although
I could be persuaded. I just see Clinton as being 100x the
dictionary-fascist that Trump is. With the revolving door between the
state and especially banks in Washington, hasn't the US been a de
facto, quasi-fascist state for the last I don't know how many years?
Maybe I'm just a Deplorable you would spit on, but I see Trump as
fundamentally threatening that fascist order.

If you meant a more colloquial version of the word "fascist", ok; I
happen to disagree (though not strongly), but I can at least imagine
how you might see him that way.