:: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not use…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Andrew McGlashan
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not useful, quite the opposite

On 08/11/16 23:05, hellekin wrote:
> On 11/06/2016 02:59 PM, Giovanni Rapagnani wrote:
> P.S.: in the meantime I edited the web site to remove mention of
> devuan-discuss to avoid confusion. But I'd rather do the opposite, and
> freeze DNG.

I agree with with you. DNG sounded to me like a temporary thing and I
considered devuan-discuss as being more like debian-user, but for Devuan
(specifically) and hopefully not moderated to stifle discussion and
[fraudulently] hide the facts of systemd displeasure from the masses.

The fact that devuan-discuss was not active was a real disappointment to
me and I wondered if I had jumped ship to the wrong alternative.

I too, most certainly think that going forward, then DNG list should be
abandoned in favour of Devuan specific lists.

Kind Regards
AndrewM