:: Re: [Libbitcoin] v3 update
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Police Terror
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] v3 update
I'm assuming that the script is not correct and will always fail.

BTW while making the C wrapper for libbitcoin, I didn't add the
namespaces. I think for the libbitcoin core library, that you don't need
all these namespaces like chain::, chain::script::, wallet::
They just encumber the library without adding anything. Sometimes it's
better to have a flat namespace with names like script_number instead of
chain::script.

Eric Voskuil: