:: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)

I tend to filter any USA election spam nowadays, which isn't easy: my
partner is an idealist, well principled American who still care a lot
about the land and the people. I also care about US Culture,
especially literature, beyond the homogenised shit we are fed
nowadays. This all makes it very sad to follow the elections pantomime

There is only one news item which made it through my personal hygene
barriers and is this one
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/interviews/journalist-chris-hedges-2/

I think it describes very well this situation, the guy is a senior
political analyst with lots of experience.

However, what comes out is really sad.

On Anarchism: I don't feel so comfortable with Bookchin , but I don't
know *well* all his writings. I'm just afraid contemporary Anarchist
theories are progressively detached from Kropotkin's origins (and yes
I'm some sort of a tree hugger) so it makes me sad to envision sort of
Zombie scenarios.

I'd love to read anything uplifting about USA which is not Silicon
Valley lies. Trolling with Trump is not a funny option anymore.

ciao