:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Master libbitcoin-…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eric Voskuil
A: Police Terror, libbitcoin
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Master libbitcoin-server on testnet
The zero bound is easily resolved by using the distribution bound
parameters. The thread safety is a little harder to do optimally, but
this should do it:

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin/pull/559

Please let me know how it looks for you. Note that there are multiple
PRs currently working their way through.