:: Re: [DNG] Refracta on Distrowatch
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Refracta on Distrowatch
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 02:36:14PM +0100, Simon Hobson wrote:
> Robert Storey <robert.storey@???> wrote:
>
> > I can't remember the last time I saw an actual CD drive (as opposed to a
> > DVD drive). OK, I guess you can still find CD music players, but on
> > computers, CD-only drives are a blast from the past.
>
> I think they'll soon be to the youngsters, what modern tech was to this
> judge (it's quite an old clip) :D
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VgwxKW0J6I
>
> CD drives - in the same class of "what's that then ?" as floppy disk
> drives, 7-segment LED watches, analogue modems, and ...

Well, my beard is still solid brown, yet I haven't owned a single DVD drive
in my life. CD drives -- quite a few. You hardly even see either of those
in any new computers made this decade, so it seems I'll keep my perfect
record of never owning a DVD until my death :p

--
A MAP07 (Dead Simple) raspberry tincture recipe: 0.5l 95% alcohol, 1kg
raspberries, 0.4kg sugar; put into a big jar for 1 month. Filter out and