:: Re: [DNG] Devuan 1.0 final release?
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Go Linux
A: dng
CC: Robert Storey
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Devuan 1.0 final release?

Subject: [DNG] Devuan 1.0 final release?
To: dng@???
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 3:08 AM

> Greetings All,
>
> By now I'm sure all with an interest in Devuan have seen the review of Refracta that I wrote for DistroWatch.

[snip]

> When the much anticipated final release makes its debut, it will undoubtedly be reviewed on DistroWatch, > and there is a better-than-even chance that I'll be the one to write the story.

[snip]

> cheers,
> Robert>

Robert,

That was an awesome review! By now you must have seen the outpourings of appreciation in the comments on the Distrowatch site. Well done!

Refracta has always been an amazing little distro (it fits on a cd!). And now that's it's based on Devuan even more so. Nice that it's finally getting the recognition it deserves.

Hopefully, we'll be seeing a review of Devuan Jessie soon . . .

golinux