:: Re: [Libbitcoin] connection timed o…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Eric Voskuil
À: bug456, neillm
CC: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] connection timed out
On 10/15/2016 11:58 PM, bug456@??? wrote:
> When I instead use 'libbitcoin-explore-master/data/bx-testnet.cfg' a
> the configuration file, I receive a number.

This is the blockchain height at that server, so it is working.

> I had a working version of bx on the same machine some months ago, but

upgraded the system.

I don't see that you have any problem except that the server is down and
the configuration file is not located. If you call:

$ bx fetch-height -c bx.cfg

The default path for the process is used. If you call:

$ bx fetch-height

The file 'bx.cfg' in the installed location is used. Use the command:

$ bx settings

to determine if your configuration file is actually being used.

You may also specify the server directly on the `fetch-height` command
(only). This will override the server in the configuration file or the
default as the case may be.