:: Re: [Libbitcoin] connection timed o…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: bug456
A: neillm
Cc: libbitcoin
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] connection timed out

Hello Neill,

thanks for asking. Here is a somewhat more precise description of what I did (try to do): I produced standard builds of libbitcoin and bx tools from the source code as of yesterday, I try a command like 'bx fetch-height', I receive said error. To test whether this depends on server availability I produce a local version of the configuration file. In the [server] section I change url to e.g. tcp://obelisk.bysh.me:9091 and try 'bx fetch-height -c bx.cfg' , but no change (tried several names from this list: https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/index.php/Obelisk/Servers ). Unfortunately, this is also true for the url you just sent. When I instead use 'libbitcoin-explore-master/data/bx-testnet.cfg' as the configuration file, I receive a number.

I had a working version of bx on the same machine some months ago, but upgraded the system.

Best regards
Uwe H

On a somewhat related note, tcp://libbitcoin1.thecodefactory.org:30000