:: Re: [DNG] hplip need systemd
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] hplip need systemd
Quoting Go Linux (golinux@???):

> Indeed, cups does print. But it doesn't have perks of the HP device
> manager that lets you clean/align and check the status of the
> cartridges etc. At least I haven't found that in cups.

In case my meaning was somehow unclear: printer-driver-hpcups and
printer-driver-hpijs are the _parts_ of metapackage hplip that you
and M. Bardot need.

I'm not saying 'install only CUPS'. I'm saying 'install only the
constituent parts of 'hplip' that you actually want.

--
Cheers,                                       A woman's place is in the House,
Rick Moen                                     the Senate, and the White House.