:: Re: [DNG] devuan jessie crashes dur…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dave Turner
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan jessie crashes during boot on 10 year old iMac
I did a fresh install of minimal debian squeeze.
Then I did the dist-upgrade to debian wheezy.
Then I cleaned out all of the old squeeze code still hanging around
Then I did a wheezy update.
And then I followed the dev1fanboy instructions for the dist-upgrade
from wheezy to devuan jessie.
And it worked! Using lilo too.

DaveT