:: Re: [DNG] Firefox nightly [now] req…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Steve Litt
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Firefox nightly [now] requires Pulse Audio
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 20:24:58 -0700
Gregory Nowak <greg@???> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 02, 2016 at 12:37:16AM +0000, Go Linux wrote:
> > I hope that someone will be able to devise a way to keep alsa a
> > viable alternative. You can read the sad news here . . .
> >
> > http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=130028
> >

> As someone in that discussion points out, debian may end up packaging
> firefox with alsa support enabled.

You're kidding, right? If such compatibility were Debian's style,
there'd be no Devuan. If it's possible for a "downstream" to keep alsa
compatibility, I think Devuan's people would need to do it.

And of course there's Palemoon.

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2016 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28