:: [DNG] A succinct description of why…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] A succinct description of why I avoid systemd
Hi all,

In the following essay, search for the first occurrance of the word
"fragility". Then read the paragraph containing it and the one after:

https://www.ft.com/content/b1886cac-841d-11e6-8897-2359a58ac7a5

"It’s like changing the lock on your front door and having it
inexplicably cause a fuse to blow in the kitchen."

BANG!

I understand Redhat's and Poetterpuff's motivation, but why is this
concept so hard for Debianistas and Linux people in general to
understand?

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2016 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28