:: Re: [DNG] Firefox nightly [now] req…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Gregory Nowak
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Firefox nightly [now] requires Pulse Audio
On Sun, Oct 02, 2016 at 12:37:16AM +0000, Go Linux wrote:
> I hope that someone will be able to devise a way to keep alsa a viable alternative. You can read the sad news here . . .
>
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=130028

As someone in that discussion points out, debian may end up packaging
firefox with alsa support enabled. The other options are building from
source for those of us who want alsa, or possibly apulse may work
here. Depending on how the devuan community feels about pulse, it
could be packaged for devuan with alsa support enabled, assuming
debian decides not to take that route.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net