:: Re: [DNG] What does Devuan expect f…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Rick Moen
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] What does Devuan expect from a boot-loader?
Quoting Didier Kryn (kryn@???):

> I'm not happy with Grub2 (I preferred Grub-legacy), but it works
> with the default version of mdadm's superblock. According to the
> doc, Lilo works with the old 0.90 mode only, because the superblock
> is at the end of the partition and it doesn't see it.

I'm sorry, but _where_ in the Boot+Root+Raid+LILO HOWTO does it say
that? I see a couple of mentions of raidtools-0.90, but absolutely
nothing that says lilo works with 'old 0.90 mode only'.

Of course, I've not had occasion to test anything of this sort, but
merely sought to pass along what turned up during earlier conversation
in August.