:: Re: [DNG] Openrc
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Openrc
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 19:16:01 +0200
poitr pogo <lepoitr@???> wrote:

> I agree.
> In perfect world of knowlegable programmers writing software that
> works there is no need for supervisors.
>
> One can handle errors or leave this for supervisor.
>
> For me supervisor will always be a tool of a helpless admin.

:-)

Lighten up you guys. I'm not telling you to use supervisors, and I'm
not putting in Halloween Code to force you to use supervisors. I'm not
telling you to to blindly respawn on aircraft navigation systems, Xray
machines, or missile guidance systems.

I'm simply pointing out that supervision systems have some major
conveniences on both desktops and servers, and that these conveniences
widen their appeal beyond helpless admins and 0.0001% of users.

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2016 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28