:: Re: [DNG] tor and systemd?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] tor and systemd?
On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 09:12:49 +0800, Brad wrote in message
<acf8e2a4-ae9e-deec-2d75-b4b4c5ad2f44@???>:

> On 02/09/16 00:20, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> >
> > ..we honk that nice big red "No-Shit???" horn now? ;o)
> > https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#Backdoor
> >
> > ..to the Tor people: systemd made its way into Debian on banana
> > republic politics, not on tech merit. Devuan tries to become a
> > non-systemd fork, and not a death trap to the next Ed Snowdon.
> >
> > ..since I didn't subscribe to your mail lists, I'm totally fine
> > with you guys rejecting my post there, just kick libsystemd0 off
> > any Tor packages until Edward Snowdon tells me in person here in
> > Norway, he is the man behind SystemD.
>

> Please tell me you didn't send that to the tor list.

..I did not register there, and they rejected my post "attempts"
there, precisely the way I wanted them to, the idea is make them
aware in case they weren't.

> For the love of all that is holy stop trying to make the Devuan
> project look like tinfoil-hat doomsday preppers.

..with Trump and Hillary running for President? ;oD

..we have Putin "next door" and our _Blond_Regime_ is _still_
cutting Norw. defense down by US$2Billion, budget year 2017.
We have _no_ anti-aircraft nor anti-missile defense other
than human shields like in Aleppo, Syria since 1994, and
the _only_ way I see Hillary escape jail time, is WWIII.

> If you don't like tor pulling in systemd, then *fix* it. Don't go
> hysterically screaming about the sky falling and dropping names like
> "Edward Snowd*e*n" without good reason.

..has Ed, or Tor people had time to learn about how systemd
_can_ subvert Tor?
I haven't, post-Groklaw litigation.

> If you are going to drop
> names, spell them correctly. Not doing so makes you look even more of
> a ranting lunatic.

..damn, apologies.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: