:: Re: [DNG] vdev - scanner
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Ralph Ronnquist
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] vdev - scanner
Ralph Ronnquist wrote on 31/08/16 10:21:

> fsmithred wrote on 31/08/16 07:54:
>> I got it to work. Here's the action file and the helper script. The
>> helper
>> script is a modified permissions.sh. I added a test for $VDEV_MAJOR and
>> $VDEV_MINOR to trigger setfacl. Scanner now works on my installation.
>
> Great. I'll roll it into the package.

On looking at this, I saw the action file was rather different from
other action files, and (as I'm slowly picking on this up) I'd like to
check with you whether the following action file might do the work:

/etc/vdev/actions/scanner.act
[vdev-action]
event=add
path=^bus/usb/*/[001-999]
OS_SUBSYSTEM=usb
VAR_PERMISSIONS_OWNER=root
VAR_PERMISSIONS_GROUP=scanner
VAR_PERMISSIONS_MODE=0664
helper=permissions.sh
daemonlet=true

Afaict, the acls should follow the file permissions and you shouldn't
need to set those.

Ralph.