:: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: fsmithred
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging
On 08/25/2016 08:06 AM, Ralph Ronnquist wrote:
> So, I took the steps of forking Jude Nelson's vdev on git.devuan.org, and
> augmenting it with an initial set up for deb package building.
>
> I set it up as three deb's:
>    libudev1-compat to replace libudev1,
>    vdevd being the daemon, and
>    vdev being the configuration, initramfs building and the set up as
> sysvinit startup script.

> I've built sample packages for amd64, and tested on a pristine Devuan
> 1.0.0, (with DE+Xfce, printer server and ssh server). Available at
>
> https://git.devuan.org/ralph.ronnquist/vdev/release

I get a 404 error on that page. After looking around for a bit, I found
the debs here:
https://git.devuan.org/ralph.ronnquist/vdev/tree/master/release

Does the initramfs get built automatically when you install the debs, and
if so, does it replace the one in /boot, or does it get dropped somewhere
else and need to be copied?

-fsr