:: Re: [DNG] Which license for UMENU2?
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Which license for UMENU2?
On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 01:31:18 -0400 (EDT)
Peter Olson <peabo@???> wrote:

> > On August 24, 2016 at 1:20 AM Steve Litt
> > <slitt@???> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > A couple notes: The above Expat URL says Expat license is GPL
> > compatible. I don't like GPLv3 because it's too complicated and
> > IMHO a little too restrictive. Expat's similar to some MIT and BSD
> > licenses and the X11 license.
>
> What complication don't you like about GPLv3+ ?

I just briefly reread it, and didn't see an glaring problems.
However, I'd need to study it for a week to understand it.

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2016 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
Brand new, second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr