:: [DNG] How to activate OpenGL in Dev…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Hughe Chung
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] How to activate OpenGL in Devuan Raspberry Pi 2?
Hi,

I installed Devuan on Raspberry Pi 2 following the instruction.

[DNG] Devuan on Raspberry Pi 2B
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20150805.163347.dcffacec.hu.html

penguin@pi:~$ uname -a
Linux pi 3.18.0-trunk-rpi2 #1 SMP PREEMPT Debian 3.18.5-1~exp1+rpi19
(2015-08-08) armv7l GNU/Linux

penguin@pi:~$ more /etc/issue
Devuan GNU/Linux 1 \n \l

When I run a program that requires OpenGL, I get the error.
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found

Devuan repository doesn't provide raspi-gpio and raspi-config.

I downloaded source code of raspi-config but it doesn't do anything.
https://github.com/RPi-Distro/raspi-config

Is it safe to include rasbpbian repository and download OpenGL related
packages?

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=121880

1. Modify the file /etc/apt/sources.list – change “wheezy” to “jessie”
in the first line, so it reads “deb
http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian/ jessie main contrib
non-free rpi”
2. Modify the file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/raspi.list – change “wheezy”
to “jessie” in the first line and add “ ui” to the end of that line, so
it reads “deb http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian jessie main ui”

Thanks in advance.