:: Re: [DNG] devuan i386 CD
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] devuan i386 CD
----- Original Message -----
From: "fsmithred" <fsmithred@???>
To: <dng@???>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan i386 CD

> On 08/16/2016 12:18 PM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:

I need a iso that can be copied to a disk or memory and place it on a PC and
start the installation as all the installation disks. It's going to give
persons with no Internet access and with very little knowledge of linux

Here as I said 99.9 percent of people do not have internet, and where I will
try to install it in small private businesses that none have internet
access.

One of the key functions of my job is to spread the use of free softwere.
Hence up on behalf of my email account.

So far I have had no problems because I'm testing on my pc work if you have
Internet access, which is why I ignored the problem of. And I've only been
testing: devuan-jessie-i386-alpha4-netboot.iso

Best Regards
========
| ISMAEL |

========