:: Re: [DNG] devuan i386 CD
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ralph Ronnquist
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan i386 CD
Ralph Ronnquist wrote on 16/08/16 18:16:
> I am trying to install 32 bit Devuan from the CD (off the Download
> Zone), but it's gone into a badness loop at "Install the base system"
> at the point of installing busybox. I captured the installation syslog
> at this point, and it suggests 3 problem points:
>
> Aug 16 08:00:40 base-installer: W: Failed to fetch
> http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged/dists/jessie/main/binary-i386/Packages
> Cannot initiate the connection to 3142:80 (0.0.12.70). - connect (22:
> Invalid argument)
> Aug 16 08:00:40 base-installer:
> Aug 16 08:00:40 base-installer: E: Some index files failed to download.
> They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
> --
> Aug 16 08:00:41 in-target: WARNING: The following packages cannot be
> authenticated!
> Aug 16 08:00:41 in-target: locales
> Aug 16 08:00:41 in-target: E: There are problems and -y was used without
> --force-yes
> --
> Aug 16 08:00:42 in-target: WARNING: The following packages cannot be
> authenticated!
> Aug 16 08:00:42 in-target: busybox
> Aug 16 08:00:42 in-target: E: There are problems and -y was used without
> --force-yes
>
> One or all of those stops me from moving on and install the system.
> I can go C-A-F2 + chroot and install manually, but there's still some
> installation state somewhere that blocks progress.
>
> Perhaps someone has some advice?

Scratch that. It was all due to me being sloppy when declaring the
proxy; I had left out the "http://" prefix. On a next attempt, where I
made sure to use the prefix properly, it all went smoothly.

However, it's somewhat peculiar that the CD (and DVD) Devuan installs
require network. Without network it gets stuck early on. (Or maybe I'm
doing something wrong there again?)

Ralph.