:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Pàgina inicial
Autor: aitor_czr
A: fsmithred, dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] vdev

Hi all,

On 08/16/2016 12:58 AM, Ralph Ronnquist <ralph.ronnquist@???> wrote:
> fsmithred wrote on 16/08/16 03:12:
>> >I got an error from the latest make-initramfs.sh about a missing
>> >/root/vdev-initramfs. The actual location of the script is in
>> >/root/vdev-snapshot/root/vdev-initramfs/tools, so I made a symlink:
>> > ln -s /root/vdev-snapshot/root/vdev-initramfs /root/vdev-initramfs
> Yes; bad scripting on my part in the snapshot make-initramfs.sh.
> I've added that line to the install-gnuinos-vdev.sh script.
>
> Ralph.

I just uploaded the new packages of VDEV to the old repository:

http://gnuinos.org/unsystemd/

It includes: initramfs-tools, fskit, pstat and vdev

I renamed some packages. Temporally there will be some fields like this one:

Breaks: libudev-compat

So, first of all, remove the old packages because some of them will not
be updated. On the other hand, although i've done a lot of changes, i
didn't change the version number in the packages.

Remove also all the old simbolic links by hand, and create all the
required links by hand.

You can add the following lines to the sources.list:

deb http://unsystemd.gnuinos.org/ jessie main
deb-src http://unsystemd.gnuinos.org/ jessie main

and install the gpg signature as i explain in the website.

Please, report all the possible bugs in the mailings list...

Thanks to all of you for testing the packages. Go devuan :)

Cheers,

    Aitor.