:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Inizio della pagina
Autore: aitor_czr
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] vdev

Hi all,

On 08/16/2016 08:38 AM, aitor_czr <aitor_czr@???> wrote:
> I just uploaded the new packages of VDEV to the old repository:
>
> http://gnuinos.org/unsystemd/
>
> It includes: initramfs-tools, fskit, pstat and vdev
>
> I renamed some packages. Temporally there will be some fields like this one:
>
> Breaks: libudev-compat
>
> So, first of all, remove the old packages because some of them will not
> be updated. On the other hand, although i've done a lot of changes, i
> didn't change the version number in the packages.
>
> Remove also all the old simbolic links by hand, and create all the
> required links by hand.
>
> You can add the following lines to the sources.list:
>
> debhttp://unsystemd.gnuinos.org/ jessie main
> deb-srchttp://unsystemd.gnuinos.org/ jessie main
>
> and install the gpg signature as i explain in the website.
>
> Please, report all the possible bugs in the mailings list...
>
> Thanks to all of you for testing the packages. Go devuan:)
>
> Cheers,
>
>      Aitor.

VERY IMPORTANT: i'm working on a Server without Xorg.

Don't use these packages on a desktop because i put in the
debian/control the following lines for building the kernel within a
chroot jail:

Package: vdev
Provides: udev

Package: libudev-compat-dev
Provides: libudev-dev

These lines WILL BREAK THE DESTOP; so i'll remove them from the control
and shortly i'll upload the new packages again. I'm assuming that most
of use a VM for these cases.

Aitor.