:: Re: [DNG] Time sync at startup (was…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rick Moen
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Time sync at startup (was: vdev)
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> Which of the preceding is most like a djbdns that does ipv6?

If you like Dan's tinydns for your authoritative DNS, then look no
further than Gerrit Pape's update, 'Debian dbndns', which among
other things adds native IPV6 support. (Since you asked your question
immediately in response to a list of authoritative-only nameserver
software for Linux, I'm guessing you aren't asking about equivalents to
other pieces within the djbdns suite.)

In general, djbware's not my personal cuppa (in part because I found
administering qmail for a living back in 1999 a strange and oddly
unpleasant experience), but I respect Dan's work with some
qualifications.