:: Re: [DNG] Your computer clock: Was:…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aitor_czr
À: Adam Borowski, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Your computer clock: Was:Re: vdev

Hi adam,

On 08/13/2016 07:37 PM, Adam Borowski <kilobyte@???> wrote:

>> >I like to test the different options of d-i, doing partitions, testing the
>> >versions of the udeb packages, etc...

> Unless you're doing something related to a hardware driver,

This is one of the reasons why i don't use any VM for my testings.
Recently i spolke about the following bug:

[...] Modprobe: ehci-orion module not found in modules.dep [...]

> is there a
> reason you don't do 95% of your work in qemu-kvm or virtualbox?

As i explained, i like to make several partitions ( / , /home , swap
...) and doing it in a VM requires to reserve an static space of memory,
which takes time. So, i prefer to use some specific hard disks for that.
It so happens that, in the most of the cases, when the installation ends
successfully i finish using it.

Keep in mind that gnuinos doesn't use any network connection during the
installation process.

Cheers,

Aitor.