:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Mempool pruning ba…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: William Swanson
A: Eric Voskuil
Cc: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Mempool pruning based on age
Those are pretty impressive numbers for sync times.

The approach you describe sounds very similar to what we were
thinking. If you do implement it in a v3 release, we will be sure to
switch it on!

If not, we can probably do a better job pruning transactions in our
client (and this would apply to transactions fetched over Stratum as
well). As far as the server goes, this is more of a "nice to have"
than an essential feature.

-William