:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Robert Storey
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] vdev
> From: richard lucassen <mailinglists@???>
> Subject: Re: [DNG] vdev
>
> So, please join the Group Of Three who are testing vdev. Without vdev
> or any other standalone udev version Devuan is stillborn. This whole
> vdev beast is much more complicated than a single daemon. We need
> testing, input, otherwise we'll go down the drain. It is as simple as
> that.

Hi Richard,

OK, I'm willing to join the Group-of-Three and file bug reports. But may I
just ask this...

Someplace, somewhere on the Internet (maybe on devuan.org, github,
wherever) can we just have a simple how-to for installing and setting up
vdev? I suppose this info is already out there someplace, but I don't know
where, and it needs to be easy to find.

The how-to doesn't need to be any more than a few sentences. Something like:

Add the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://whatever.devuan.org/blah-blah/ jessie main

apt-get update

apt-get install vdev

Edit file blah-blah.conf in your /etc directory to read as follows...
...and so on

Thanks in advance,
Robert