:: [DNG] mouse configuration under LXD…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: dev
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] mouse configuration under LXDE?
Hello,
I have a logitiech M570 wireless mouse hooked up to my Devuan desktop
running LXDE. For the past week or so clicking the middle button
(scroll wheel + button) sometimes pastes in two copies of the text,
sometimes one copy, and sometimes nothing at all.

I installed some updates earlier this week; don't remember what they
were. Maybe something in there is messing with USB mouse?

I've tried plugging the USB receiver into different ports as well as
rebooting, and tried a new battery. Still the same.

Is there some other way to fiddle with mouse settings other than what's
under "Bird Menu" > preferences > keyboard and mouse?